ConsumerMatch.com Blog   Your link to the world of e-commerce
ConsumerMatch.com HomeConsumerMatch.com Website DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Product DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Coupons and Promotions   About Us
Search for in    

is some thing wrong with me Dating Wealthy Men / Women Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 07, 2017 at 02:28 PM

Tell me the truth where i go wrong am not able to date by a  Rich woman 

Members Only

• 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2017 at 06:42 PM

I live by the words of God myself B so cears if a rich woman wanted to see me are not am already Rich in God did not evening look at it like thgat B thanks live by God's word and wash in the blood of Jesus that's all i need

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 29, 2017 at 07:51 PM

Take a class on how to be a gentleman and alpha male. But when you take the course make sure it is not just to pic up ladies, but let the new you blossom and be that alpha male/gentelman....

Me I prefer to be the honest and honorable God man, who not only knows the word but strives to live it out. It's not easy but it is good.

God bless, love and peace...

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2017 at 05:02 PM

Dress for success... Women, especially discerning ones will want to see that you take care of yourself and are properly groomed. They won't think you can treat them like a lady if you don't present yourself as a gentleman. It's ok to have a photo like that on your profile, to show that you know how to let your hair down, but you need to have at least one (preferably your main one) where you have your hair styled and are dressed respectably. 

Also, be careful of your attitude. If a woman thinks you only want to date her for her money she will run for the hills. The same holds true for guys. There's plenty of people on here who may hold money as something they require their partner to have, but that they won't date that person ONLY for the money. There has to be attraction and compatibility as well. Work on finding someone you're compatible with rather than someone who's rich, and just be extra happy if she happens to be rich.

Follow - email me when people comment

USERNAME LOGIN

Forgot your username or password?
CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRE
Dating Counselor
Live Support
Fun Date Ideas
Millionaire Forums
MM Counselor Q & A
Millionaires' Luxuries
Online Chat
Let's Meet

Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter | Privacy Statement

Gothic Match Dating

CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.