ConsumerMatch.com Blog   Your link to the world of e-commerce
ConsumerMatch.com HomeConsumerMatch.com Website DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Product DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Coupons and Promotions   About Us
Search for in    

Excess In Los Angeles Entertainment and Hobbies

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on May 02, 2017 at 11:34 PM

Los Angeles · Explore LA nightlife with a media authority

Chomp & Romp In Hollywood

We'll jumpstart the weekend with a little conspicuous consumption. Enjoy bites, booze, and getting know one another over cocktails and food at one of Hollywood's trendiest boîtes. Chronicle it all via a photo session and social media lesson.

LA's Best Bar Tour

As the author of "Los Angeles' Best Dive Bars - Drinking & Diving in the City of Angels," I have covered the city’s coolest, grittiest, most historic watering holes. For this exclusive tour experience, you will join me at three of the best boozer havens in town - bars with the tastiest cocktails, sassiest bartenders, best jukeboxes, and most colorful atmospheres as handpicked by me in the book.

Arty Party Pop-In

Los Angeles' cultural offerings are as endless as they are diverse. Join me at one of the city’s touted-of-the-moment cultural events (which may include a product launch, art opening, comedy show, book signing, spoken word, burlesque, dance, or theatrical offering the week you’re in town). We will use my publication, the LA Weekly, as our guide to the 'can't-miss' event of the weekend!

Saturday Night Clubbin'

Enjoy front-of-the-line access to one of the city's hottest and most unique live music or dance clubs. From rock 'n' roll to EDM, hip hop to punk, gay to straight, glam to goth, I know all about LA nightlife and this is your exclusive opportunity to enjoy a unique after-dark experience from the perspective of a journalist/blogger/social media maven.

More information: https://www.airbnb.com/experiences/873

Members Only

Follow - Email me when people comment

USERNAME LOGIN

Forgot your username or password?
CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRE
Dating Counselor
Live Support
First Date Ideas
Millionaire Forums
MM Counselor Q & A
Millionaires' Luxuries
Online Chat
Let's Meet

Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter | Privacy Statement

Gothic Match Dating

CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.