ConsumerMatch.com Blog   Your link to the world of e-commerce
ConsumerMatch.com HomeConsumerMatch.com Website DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Product DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Coupons and Promotions   About Us
Search for in    

Top 3 Most Expensive Cars Luxuries and Fashion

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on May 04, 2017 at 11:47 PM

Lamborghini Veneno Roadster — $4.5 million

Lamborghini Veneno Roadster

The Veneno Roadster cuts it close to making the list because of its small production run of nine units, but lands here nevertheless due to the car’s design outrageousness — a cross between a modern stealth fighter jet and a nuclear-reacted Lamborghini that can melt anyone’s eyes. The Veneno also commemorates Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary — and the Countach (only about $400,000 today) was the gold standard of so many boyhood dreams. The Veneno Roadster, with a 740-horsepower 6.5L V12 engine, does not even come with any sort of roof, even though it costs $500,000 more than $4 million Veneno coupe. Yet it’s undeniably the most expensive way to part with those hard won freighters of cash, earnings or winnings should you ever come across one.

McLaren P1 LM — $3.7 million

McLaren P1 LM

The McLaren P1 LM is the most expensive car in the world in 2017. Go ahead and dispute it, because you can. But first, consider the caveats: McLaren didn't actually build this car. They built the original P1, which was then acquired by Lanzante Motorsports, which painstakingly rebuilt the P1, transforming a near-perfect supercar into a definitive work of art that will one day be remembered as a crowning achievement of all humanity.

It takes cues from the McLaren P1 GTR [see above] and the storied McLaren F1 road car. Like the F1, the LM has gold plating in the engine bay. And the engine which the gold surrounds is a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V-8. Combined with the three electric motors dispersed between the engine and the rear wheels, the P1 LM produces a heroic 1000 horsepower.

Lykan HyperSport — $3.4 million

Lykan HyperSport

Built by W Motors, the Lykan HyperPport is legitimately the first Arab supercar. We know this because W Motors is based in Lebanon, but also because the HyperSport is reckoned to be the first car to have headlights with embedded jewels. There are titanium LED blades that have a total of 420 15-karat diamonds. However, according to Lykan, buyers have also selected rubies, diamonds, yellow diamonds, and sapphires.

The rest of the car? Fine. It's powered by a mid-rear mounted, twin-turbo 3.8-liter flat-six boxer that fires about 780 horsepower through the rear wheels. It 0-62 in 2.8 seconds and has a blistering top speed of 240 mph.

But really: The headlights are made with 240 15-karat diamonds. And that's what makes this one of the most expensive cars in the world.

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on May 10, 2017 at 09:01 PM

As my late Mum would say   Keith2017 when i showed her various choices of icecream flavours, i m not greedy I want 1 of each

Follow - email me when people comment

USERNAME LOGIN

Forgot your username or password?
CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRE
Dating Counselor
Live Support
First Date Ideas
Millionaire Forums
MM Counselor Q & A
Millionaires' Luxuries
Online Chat
Let's Meet

Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter | Privacy Statement

Gothic Match Dating

CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.