ConsumerMatch.com Blog   Your link to the world of e-commerce
ConsumerMatch.com HomeConsumerMatch.com Website DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Product DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Coupons and Promotions   About Us
Search for in    

Religion and women Message Board

• View author's info Premium Author Posted on Jun 20, 2017 at 02:18 AM

Hi all, I know religion is a very contested subject, people even fight over it.

I met a woman here, who's profile talked, nearly 85% about religion,  10% about the wrongs men do and only a line of about her.

Why must you hide behind religion,  tell men off when I wrote to her, she blocked me and then insulted me before blocking me.

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2017 at 05:50 PM

I don't think the author concerns about the woman being religious. The author concerns about being blocked by a stranger. Many treat online dating as a personal rejection. The technology will either make us or kill us.  The direction it goes seems more like kill us. So I would advise anyone - men and women- take it easy and have a common sense of internet etiquette. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2017 at 03:05 AM

Always has been from the beginning of time, most controversial subject to be had, closely followed by politics, more wars have been fought in the name of religion and political viewpoints than any other cause to date.

It's easy really, all scripture was inspired from above, the real truths have been discarded, namely due to religious doctrines of men who want ultimate power over others so they put their own slant on what is simple truth and as result cause utter confusion of the masses whom choose to follow their given doctrines.

Hang in there Ecc801s, always somebody for everyone out there if that is what you're searching for, that Lady sounds like she was on a different path to yours as you were hers is all, everyone holds different values and beliefs, where she overstepped the mark was insulting you if it was uncalled for and only you and her know honestly how that exchange between the both of you went down.   

Follow - email me when people comment

USERNAME LOGIN

Forgot your username or password?
CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRE
Dating Counselor
Live Support
First Date Ideas
Millionaire Forums
MM Counselor Q & A
Millionaires' Luxuries
Online Chat
Let's Meet

Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter | Privacy Statement

Gothic Match Dating

CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.