ConsumerMatch.com Blog   Your link to the world of e-commerce
ConsumerMatch.com HomeConsumerMatch.com Website DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Product DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Coupons and Promotions   About Us
Search for in    

Glass half full kind of lady looking for a gentleman Newcomer Introduction Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 18, 2017 at 11:01 AM

‘I am a positive, fun-loving lady from Wales looking to meet somebody for good times, interesting conversation and plenty of laughs.

‘I’m open-minded and non-judgmental so have no issue with somebody who might have other commitments, what is important to me is that when we are together the time we share is inspiring and fun-filled!

‘Life is too short to miss opportunities and I believe in living each day to its fullest.

‘I am sociable, well-educated and enjoy a rich and varied social life, but would like to meet someone special who I have a connection with to share intimate moments and memorable times.

‘I’d like to meet a man who is open, kind, sensual and laid back, someone with a good sense of humour and a glass half full attitude.’

Members Only

• 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2017 at 04:00 PM

Quoting SF2017:

My sense of humor:

As an innovative engineer, I adapt the size of the glass to the volume in order that the glass remains always full 😉

Ha ha Enigneer to your core.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2017 at 06:47 AM

My sense of humor:

As an innovative engineer, I adapt the size of the glass to the volume in order that the glass remains always full 😉

Follow - email me when people comment

USERNAME LOGIN

Forgot your username or password?
CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRE
Dating Counselor
Live Support
Fun Date Ideas
Millionaire Forums
MM Counselor Q & A
Millionaires' Luxuries
Online Chat
Let's Meet

Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter | Privacy Statement

Gothic Match Dating

CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.