ConsumerMatch.com Blog   Your link to the world of e-commerce
ConsumerMatch.com HomeConsumerMatch.com Website DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Product DirectoryConsumerMatch.com Coupons and Promotions   About Us
Search for in    

Latin, intelligent, beautiful, audacious Romance

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 27, 2016 at 09:44 AM

The girls like me with great personalities and even intelligent there are no boys why
    Which is the reason?
    We are too real
    Do they like oxygenated girls and 80% silicone?
    Explain me please

Members Only

• 1Comment

• View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2016 at 08:46 PM

Some men like the "trophy" look...The 80% silicon you mentioned...

Some men like personalities, intelligence, and humility. However, we're few and far between because that means hard work. In my X amount of years dealing with women who have work done their confidence isn't where it needs to be so they're constantly feeding on the input of others for self validation whereas as stronger more natural woman finds her inner strength and utilizes it regardless of what a man or a crowd thinks of her. That woman though is hard work because you have to constantly be in a state of mind where you appreciate her and all that she does, not just buy her a dress that shows off her " money maker" and silicon parts so she can strut around feeding off others.

One must also understand the dynamic and demographic...You're on millionaire match, superficial and artificial is synonymous with the aforementioned...

Follow - Email me when people comment

USERNAME LOGIN

Forgot your username or password?
CERTIFIED MILLIONAIRE
Dating Counselor
Live Support
First Date Ideas
Millionaire Forums
MM Counselor Q & A
Millionaires' Luxuries
Online Chat
Let's Meet

Home | Website Directory | Product Directory | Coupons & Promotions | Site Map

Disclaimer | Contact Us | Add your Site | Tell a Friend | Weblog
About Us | Shopper Resources | Affiliate Program | Affiliate Marketing 101
Deal Alerts | Sign-Up for our Newsletter | Unsubscribe from our Newsletter | Privacy Statement

Gothic Match Dating

CopyRight ©2001 - ConsumerMatch.com, All Rights Reserved
ConsumerMatch.com was formerly known as Shop-Links.net.